THIS IS HOW WE HIRE
- Say hello to us and send us your resume in English with a short cover email summing up why you’re motivated to join us and what you believe you can add to our company.
- After the review of your resume, our HR Representative, will get in touch with you to schedule a 30-40 minute interview, so that you can have the chance to learn more about the position and the company, and of course, so that we can learn more about you. You will switch to English for a few minutes during this conversation.
- You will receive a task afterward – create a production-ready app or write automated tests – on which you can work for about two weeks. Take your time and give it your best shot because our senior developers will do a thorough review of your solution, and the next round will depend on its quality.
- If you have managed to capture our colleagues’ attention with your coding skills, you will be invited to a tech interview with one of your reviewers and Norbert, our Site Manager. You will have to further demonstrate your technical skills, based on your solution, plus, it is an awesome opportunity for you to get detailed technical information about our projects and teams.
- Last but not least, after the successful third round, you are invited to an informal online meeting with our Managing Director, Meindert.
- The offer comes from Meindert in a couple of days.
- Let’s sign your contract and drink champagne: welcome to our team!
Got a question? Contact us at email@example.com. We’re glad to be of service.
The people we're searching for
Want to make a difference
working on innovative software solutions for various customers
Are team players
and are not afraid to take ownership
Share their opinion
but do not stick to it at all costs
Senior PHP Developer
As an experienced engineer, you will be in charge of the technical leadership of our new PHP team and supporting our partners. We are looking for someone who is motivated to set up our PHP company standards and build the foundation of a new PHP team. In addition, you will also be part of one of our Scrum teams, responsible for the delivery of high-quality E2E code.
We are looking for someone who likes challenging and exciting work in setting up a cutting edge highly available environment with advanced security and dynamic workload capabilities in the cloud. You will be responsible for maintaining, optimizing and improving existing environments and related processes.
Senior Frontend Developer
As an experienced engineer, you will be in charge of the technical and team leadership of our front-end developers. We are looking for someone who is motivated to set up our front-end company standards and guidelines jointly and ensure that these are embedded in the DNA of our team. In addition, you will also be part of one of our development teams, responsible for the delivery of E2E front-end solutions.
As a valuable member of a small Scrum team of 4-6, you will be responsible for the delivery of high-quality code for one of our solutions tailored to our customer's needs.
You will contribute to all phases of a project. Your expertise and opinion will be much appreciated from planning phases, verification of the needs, estimations to verifying the solutions either by manually or automatically. You will not just test the solution but ensure the quality of it.
You will be responsible for ensuring that your team always delivers solutions to the standards we and our clients expect, for providing technical and team leadership as well as for spending your time in the code.