THIS IS HOW WE HIRE
- Say hello to us and send us your resume in English with a short cover email summing up why you’re motivated to join us and what you believe you can add to our company.
- After the review of your resume, our HR Representative, will get in touch with you to schedule a 30-40 minute interview, so that you can have the chance to learn more about the position and the company, and of course, so that we can learn more about you. You will switch to English for a few minutes during this conversation.
- You will receive a task afterward – create a production-ready app or write automated tests – on which you can work for about two weeks. Take your time and give it your best shot because our senior developers will do a thorough review of your solution, and the next round will depend on its quality.
- If you have managed to capture our colleagues’ attention with your coding skills, you will be invited to a tech interview with one of your reviewers and Norbert, our Site Manager. You will have to further demonstrate your technical skills, based on your solution, plus, it is an awesome opportunity for you to get detailed technical information about our projects and teams.
- Last but not least, after the successful third round, you are invited to an informal online meeting with our Managing Director, Meindert.
- The offer comes from Meindert in a couple of days.
- Let’s sign your contract and drink champagne: welcome to our team!
Got a question? Contact us at email@example.com. We’re glad to be of service.
The people we're searching for
Want to make a difference
working on innovative software solutions for various customers
Are team players
and are not afraid to take ownership
Share their opinion
but do not stick to it at all costs
AWS Cloud Engineer
As a valuable member of our Scrum team you'll be setting up a cutting edge highly available environment with advanced security and dynamic workload capabilities in the cloud. You’ll maintain and optimize existing environments and related processes.
As a valuable member of our Scrum team, you will set up our PHP company standards, build the foundation of a new PHP team and deliver high-quality E2E code. Interesting tasks, numerous opportunities and it only depends on you what you bring out of it!
Tech Team Lead
You will be responsible for ensuring that your team always delivers solutions to the standards we and our clients expect, for providing technical and team leadership as well as for spending your time in the code.
You will contribute to all phases of a project. Your expertise and opinion will be much appreciated from planning phases, verification of the needs, estimations to verifying the solutions either by manually or automatically. You will not just test the solution but ensure the quality of it.